Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever. It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
From the film to music to photography diverse art and artists have the ability to breathe new life into every medium.
The following entries are shortlisted for the Sony World Photography Awards, It is also the most celebrated and the diverse photography competitions around the world.”
Currently, in its 12th year, the goal of the competition is to showcase the best contemporary photography around the world.
1. Dreamers And Warriors_ By Martin Stranka, Czech Republic
2. Forest Of Resonating Lamps_ By Yukihito Ono, Japan
3. Huddle_ By Nadia Aly, United States
4. Shadow Puppetry_ By Pan Jianhua, China Mainland
5. A Dog And Its Best Friend_ By Arvids Baranovs, Latvia
6. Solitude_ By Swapnil Deshpande, India
7. Smoke_ By Alexey Holod, Russia
8. Drawing The Happiness_ By Ming Kai Chan, Hong Kong Sar
9. Natural World & Wildlife_ By Greg Lecoeur, France
10. National Police Day_ By Piotr Cyganik, Poland
11. Under The Moon_ By Kuo Zei Yang, Taiwan
12. Little Wizard_ By Marlena Kurowska-Jankowiak, Poland
13. Whale Shark Encounter_ By Marco Zaffignani, Italy
14. Diamond Skin_ By Mikeila Borgia, Argentina
15. Executioner_ By Neil Burnell, United Kingdom
Click here to know more about camera bags that would protect your camera while going out for a photography expedition.
It is always essential to keep your camera and equipments safe before clicking great pictures.